Un certificado SSL proporciona seguridad en las conexiones de clientes con servidores a través de internet, por ejemplo para HTTPS, FTPS, SMTPS, etc. a través del protocolo SSL. Es recomendable que todas las webs dispongan de SSL para garantizar la privacidad de sus visitantes.
Redalia provides you with great benefits and discounts in the best market certificates being an independent provider.
We’re so confident in our SSL certificates that we let you try them for 30 days and if you’re not convinced we will refund the amount without obligation or explanation.
Fast issuance certificates ideal for simple projects without additional testing
Issue: 1 - 5 minutes
SSL with the greatest reliability for your customers. Checking your company data.
Issue: 1 - 7 days
Green bar (EV)
Certificates with maximum reliability for your customers..
Issue: 1 - 7 days
SSL for all subdomains of the same level of the same domain: * .midominio.com
Covering multiple domains with a single certificate: domain.com, domain.net, domain2.com …
Evaluation of the cases in which it is necessary to implement security under SSL:
- Personal or financial information: the most obvious cases where it is necessary to use SSL transactions are those in which a client connects to any server and sends information that may be sensitive, especially if it is personal or financial information.
- E-commerce: any site in which economic transactions are carried out is susceptible to attacks and theft of banking information, especially in the processing of payments by credit or debit card
- Online forms strong>: services requiring a user's access or registration must be protected under SSL, even when sensitive information is not sent from the previous point, for example an attacker could usurp The user's identity and even use it to login to other user services (remember that it is recommended that users have different passwords for different sites but this often does not happen) span>
- Specially protected content: when a content is especially protected and must not be obtained by any other recipient, the online access must be through an SSL-encrypted channel. A clear example would be for example when a patient access to their medical history online.
Identify the validity of a certificate
When you access an online service, which typically tends to be HTTPS, it is suitable that users can clearly identify that it is a secure site. To do this, we can follow the following tips:
- Warning messages: normally the most common browsers, like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari and Opera show a visual alert when distrust of a certificate, showing red or showing a screen indicating that the certificate is not safe
- The certificate has not expired: it is important that a certificate has not expired, since they tend to be issued for a period of 1 to 5 years
- Green bar (EV), a safety plus: web browsers typically display the name of the company that has obtained the certificate along with the green address bar. This is the most reliable certificate type since that company has followed some manual verification steps by the certification authority
- Common sense: as always, use our common sense is the first rule in safety. For example, do not open suspicious links received by email or any other messaging system, beware of dangerous sources, check the URLs that you access, etc.
The only tool that monitors your online services and continually checks your SSL